22 September 2015

Antique Pink Blanket

(Crochet)

Here is the crochet baby blanket in antique pink…
Aquí está la manta en ganchillo, en color rosado antiguo…





The stitch I used in a twist of the shell stitch (with a chain in the middle), which I am calling: “Fan shells” (Multiple of 6 + 1).
At first, I wanted to make a simple border, but it looked a bit plain.  So I decided to add something fun.  It was an experiment, but I think it worked.  I brought out the Fan Shell stitch of the blanket, and mixed it with other stitches in different colors. 

La puntada que usé es una modificación de las conchas (con una cadena en medio), y la bauticé como: “Concha Abanico” (múltiplo de 6 + 1).
Al principio pensé hacer un borde sencillo, pero me pareció demasiado aburrido; así que decidí hacer algo más divertido.  Fue un experimento, pero creo que funcionó.  Saqué la puntada de “concha abanico” en rosado, y la mezclé con otras puntadas en distintos colores. 




**Revised version** Fan Blanket Border



24 comments:

  1. Hi Ana...what a beautiful blanket...so pretty....I love the antique pink. I really must learn to crochet....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, as your work usually is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué bonita Ana!!!
    Ese aire antiguo me enamora.
    Bssos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que bonita. Y sí, ese borde funcionó.
    Gracias por los gráficos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blanket! I really like the border you made. May I ask wich program you use to make the stitch diagrams? I'm on the lookout for an other program then I'm using now. Thanks! Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marjolein. For the diagrams, I use a program called: Publisher. It is used for publications (magazines, bulletins, labels, etc.) I learned to use it for a job, and really find it helpful because it make it easy to play with charts and graphics. But I have heard there are programs that translate patterns into charts...(paid, though)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful, the border is a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful Ana thank you for sharing the pattern, I will be making this . :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! Just take note that I made some corrections...the revised version in now on the blog ;-)

      Delete
  8. Ana! qué manta más rebonita!!!! me encaaaanta con rosa antiguo! ideal para bebé!
    millones de gracias por compartir el gráfico!
    Que tengas un buén día!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blanket is wonderful and the border you created is perfect for it. Well done.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bellísima. ��
    Gracias por compartir.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ¡Es maravillosa, Ana! La combinación de color y puntadas es de los más acertado y una puntilla de lo más interesante. Gracias por compartir, como siempre, el patrón. Besosss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Anabelia. Acabo de hacer una corrección en el patrón del borde, ya que noté algunos errores :-S Pero ya está corregido y la versión revisada está publicada :-) Saludos, Ana BC

      Delete
  12. So beautiful and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. E' troppo bella !!! Anche io ho la lana dello stesso colore e la farò anche io....Grazie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute blanket! I would love crochet a blanket which uses other than granny squares. Was this stitch pattern a yarn-eater?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, Hanni. It definitely takes more yarn than the others I have made.

      Delete
  15. Pink color is my favorite color. A Blanket with pink color wow really it is nice and suitable for a baby. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This blanket looks adorable. I like his stitch pattern very much. It looks as a perfect gift for a little cute girl)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The blanket is pretty much already made this point, but it was for a suitcase.
    I've been watching your blog and loved, is pretty funny work, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...